This Class is for:
- Persons wanting to learn how to shoot a handgun
- Persons considering buying a handgun for the first time
- New Handgun owners
- Persons who have previously fired a handgun but it has been a while
- General handgun information
- Choosing & buying a handgun and carrying bag or case
- Handgun safety
- Range procedures and commands
- Fundamentals of shooting (Aiming, Hold Control, Breath Control, Trigger Control, Follow Through)
Classes Check-In begins at 9am.
Please complete your check-in at the store: have your Waivers signed, Gun Rentals & Ammo purchase (if needed)
Class begins promptly at 9:30 am.
Class consists of 1 hr of classroom, and 1 hr on the range.
- Eye and Hearing Protection - Available for purchase
- Serviceable Handgun or Revolvers - Rentals available at the store counter
- Spare Magazines or Speed Loaders are suggested
- 50 rounds of ammunition - Available for purchase
- No tank tops or open toes